We have range of anti-vibration mounts manufactured in rubber and felt for different industries.
SSVE anti-Vibration mounts are manufactured from top grade raw material be it Felt, natural rubber , variety of synthetic rubbers. After rigorous R&D, testing and thorough inspection, care is taken to get an excellent product line by testing each of our mounts. Since inception the success of SSVE has always revolved around constant upgradation of technology and manufacture quality products. Our esteemed client base is a result of our commitment towards the international quality norms and constant innovation policy that we have adopted.
We provide complete vibration damping solutions for machinery ranging from CNC machines, Power Presses, Lathe Machines, Textile Machines, Generators, Compressors, Tool Room Machines, Forging Hammers and all other kinds of heavy industrial machinery. We also manufacture custom anti vibration mounts.
- SSVE anti-vibration mounts provide fast and easy installation of machines. These anti-vibration mounts provide enhanced component finish/part tolerance and extend tool and machinery life. The machine mounts provide improved health protection and better structural safety. The vibration insulating base pad is made of composite material at varying composition giving different natural frequencies to provide vibration damping solutions to all types of industrial machines.
- Anti-vibration mounts provide fast and easy installation of machines.
- Anti-vibration mounts provide enhanced component finish/part tolerance.
- Anti-vibration mounts also helps to extend tool and machinery life.
- VEDI rubber anti-vibration mounts are resistant to water, almost all the coolants, lubricating oils used in the modern machine shop.
- Felt provides near permanent resilience, as it is composed of millions of individual wool.
- Felt fibers, selected, blended, and felted to provide a material with maximum vibration-energy absorption and isolation characteristics.
- VEDI felt anti-vibration mounts are easy to install and extended the tool and machinery life.
- An important feature is that felt retains its resilience at low temperatures where some other materials become hard and brittle.
- The impact absorption capacity limits rebound, reducing wear and tear on equipment. Impact absorption and flexing properties remain constant over years of use, assuring dependable performance.